Deb Sheppard’s Home Cleansing Ritual Kit is designed to cleanse and remove negative energy from your home, office, sacred space, car or really anywhere you want to set the intention of cleansing energy. Use this spiritual cleansing kit to lift your vibration and the vibration in your home, so you can meditate, open your chakras, heighten your senses and center yourself. Tap into your intuition and step into your divine power.
- White Sage: Burning sage is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing a person, group of people, or space. Sage also supports cultivating wisdom, clarity, and increasing spiritual awareness. The practice dates back to prehistoric times and it’s been documented as having been used in every corner of the world by our ancestors. Sage smoke offers rapid delivery to the brain and efficient absorption to the body. Scientists have observed that sage can clear up to 94 percent of airborne bacteria in a space and disinfect the air. When sage is burned, it releases negative ions, which is linked to putting people into a positive mood. Open your windows and burn the sage to cleanse your space.
- Palo Santo Wood:Is a wood commonly used for clearing misfortune and negative thoughts while sealing in positive energies. which means “holy wood” in Spanish — was first burned by South American shamans as a means of removing negative energy and promoting tranquility.
- Abalone Shell:Abalone carries healing energies of protection and emotional balance it brings with it a natural shielding that blesses the person holding it with tranquility. You will use this to set your sage and Palo Santo after burning.
- Amethyst: Is Known to heighten intuition, spirituality, and feelings of peace, this purple stone is one to reach for to calm the spirit. It is like an energy purifier. It also enhances spiritual awareness and promotes a higher state of consciousness. Its high frequency purifies you space and your aura. It is excellent to place in your study, living room or your wealth and abundance area (Southeast corner of your home)
- Selenite: This is an ideal stone to place it in the living room and the bedroom for good vibrations and positive energy. Selenite is a high-vibrational stone, so it raises the energy of the environment in which it resides. Try placing this crystal on the windowsill! The sun will reflect its positive energy back into the home and fill the place with bright, joyful vibrations. Selenite is also a great go-to tool to cleanse other crystals by placing them nearby.
- Rose Quartz: It’s soothing vibrations heal matters of the heart while nurturing harmonious energy around it. The soft pink love-amplifier helps grow relationships, self-love, and romantic love so it’s a top choice for anyone’s home—big or small. You’ll definitely want this crystal in any bedroom for relaxation, better sleep, and feelings of belonging.