Soul Contracts-Life Purpose
July 1 @ 2:26 pm
WHY AM I HERE?
What is my purpose?
The answer may be quite different than what you think.
We are all spiritual beings living a human experience and most of us want to figure out what we are supposed to be doing with our lives. What is our value of being on this planet? We have situations and occurrences that happen over and over again and we wonder why. We go to work every day and wonder, is this what I’m supposed to be doing with my life. Do we have divine guidance? What should I be learning? Is there something more than what I can see?
YES, there is!
In this two-day Soul Contracts-Life Lessons workshop, you are going to learn about your Soul Contracts and together we are going to determine who is in your Soul Group and why. What did you really sign up to learn in this lifetime?
Some of the things you will be working on during this weekend with me.
- Gain clarity so you can feel more peaceful about what happens as you move through your life lessons
- Understand why you signed up to learn the lessons you are learning
- Learn about your archetypes and your teachers
- Feel more confident with listening to your intuition and spirit guides
- Know that without a doubt you are not alone
- Understand that you are not here to solve everything for those you love (they have their lessons too)
- Remove guilt, learn how to set healthy boundaries
- Give yourself permission to have self-love
- Learn to use your voice in a powerful but compassionate way
- Understand your past so you can move forward more enlightened
These discoveries can help you make day to day as well as lifetime changes.
The schedule will be 10-6 each day
Lunch will be provided during this wonderful expereince.
“I am often introduced to many so-called mediums, intuitive, and psychics. There is nothing “so-called” about Deb Sheppard. She is the real thing.”
– James Van Praagh
Clairvoyant and Spiritual Medium
Author of the New York Times bestseller
Talking to Heaven and The Power of Love
Rules & Policies:
- Doors open 30 minutes before each event.
- Ticket handling fee may be applied by the box office or venue.
- Age requirements for Deb’s shows are 13 years or older to attend. Please, no lap children or infants.
- This event is for entertainment purposes only.
- No refunds or exchanges will be honored after tickets have been purchased.
- Deb Sheppard will try to read as many people as time will allow. Admission to this event does not guarantee a reading.