Unity of Boulder Church Evening of Spirit Messages with Spiritual Medium Deb Sheppard
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Come join me for an evening of Spirit Messages, this is an evening filled with love, answers, spirit connections and a bit of laughter. This will be an interactive, wonderful and powerful experience as I talk about the afterlife and share messages from your loved ones. I will connect for as many audience members as I can during your time with me. You will leave feeling a deeper connection to Spirit and comforted in knowing that your loved ones on the other side of the veil are always with you. Ask your most weighty questions about life, love and the afterlife in this intimate, beautiful and safe setting! Bring your friends and join me for this powerful experience.
I am always honored to be a messenger for your loved ones on the other side.
Join spiritual medium and Bestselling author of Grieving to Believing, Deb Sheppard, for an unforgettable evening of Spirit!
For over two decades Deb has been a liason between you and your loved ones on the other side. As an evidential medium Deb will deliver detailed messages of love, comfort and encouragement from heaven by sharing, names, dates and detailed validations proving your loved ones are with you. You’ll leave forever changed – with a fresh new perspective on life and death, a stronger connection to the spirit world and the comforting awareness that you are not alone!
“I am often introduced to many so-called mediums, intuitive, and psychics. There is nothing “so-called” about Deb Sheppard. She is the real thing.”
– James Van Praagh
Clairvoyant and Spiritual Medium
Author of the New York Times bestseller
Talking to Heaven and The Power of Love
Rules & Policies:
- Doors open 30 minutes before each event.
- Ticket handling fee may be applied by the box office or venue.
- Age requirements for Deb’s shows are 13 years or older to attend. Please, no lap children or infants.
- This event is for entertainment purposes only.
- No refunds or exchanges will be honored after tickets have been purchased.
- Deb Sheppard will try to read as many people as time will allow. Admission to this event does not guarantee a reading.