Sacramento “An Afternoon of Spirit Messages with Deb Sheppard”
January 19 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join the beloved spiritual medium and author of Grieving to Believing, Deb Sheppard, for an unforgettable evening of Spirit!
For over two decades Deb has been a liaison between you and your loved ones on the other side. As an evidential medium Deb will deliver detailed messages of love, comfort and encouragement from heaven by sharing, names, dates and detailed validations proving your loved ones are with you. You’ll leave forever changed – with a fresh new perspective on life and death, a stronger connection to the spirit world and the comforting awareness that you are not alone!
"I am often introduced to many so-called mediums, intuitives, and psychics. There is nothing “so-called” about Deb Sheppard. She is the real thing."
- James Van Praagh
Clairvoyant and Spiritual Medium
Author of the New York Times bestseller
Talking to Heaven and The Power of Love
Rules & Policies:
- Doors open 30 minutes before each event.
- Ticket handling fee may be applied by the box office or venue.
- Age requirements for Deb’s shows are 13 years or older to attend. Please, no lap children or infants.
- This event is for entertainment purposes only.
- No refunds or exchanges will be honored after tickets have been purchased.
- Deb Sheppard will try to read as many people as time will allow. Admission to this event does not guarantee a reading.