January 25 @ 10:00 am - January 26 @ 6:00 pm
Are you told “You must be psychic!”
Do you “see” things before they acutally happen?
Do you find yourself sensitive to other’s energy and moods?
Ever have that knowing feeling but not sure how to explain it?
Do you want to connect with your loved ones on your own?
You may be an INTUITIVE or Highly Sensitive Soul AND….
I have created this special workshop just for YOU.
- Develop your intution
- Learn how to connect with and feel your loved ones
- Begin to trust the information you are receiving with what you learn
- Feel more confident using your abilites
- Connect more with you spirit guides
- Let go of self doubt
- Learn simple techniques to keep developing and moving foward
- Gain clarity with the information you are receiving
- Learn easy meditation techniques and go deeper into mediation with me as your guide
- Know how to take your ability to the next level by the end of the workshop
This workshop is those who have already completed Soul Contracts or Awaken Your Authentic Self or past and current students.
Email me at Deb@debsheppard if this is you and I will send you the access code. This is the second workshop in a series.
The schedule will be 10-6 Saturday December 7th and 10-6 Sunday December 8th.
Lunch will be provided during this wonderful experience.
We will have a maximum of 30 attendess so this is a small intimate group of like minded individuals
“I am often introduced to many so-called mediums, intuitive, and psychics. There is nothing “so-called” about Deb Sheppard. She is the real thing.”
– James Van Praagh
Clairvoyant and Spiritual Medium
Author of the New York Times bestseller
Talking to Heaven and The Power of Love
Rules & Policies:
- Doors open 30 minutes before each event.
- Ticket handling fee may be applied by the box office or venue.
- Age requirements for Deb’s shows are 13 years or older to attend. Please, no lap children or infants.
- This event is for entertainment purposes only.
- No refunds or exchanges will be honored after tickets have been purchased.
- Deb Sheppard will try to read as many people as time will allow. Admission to this event does not guarantee a reading.