Preparing For A Session
Scheduling any type of session can create uncertainty. Our desire is to ensure that your experience provides your desired results.
It is an honor that you are taking your valuable time to schedule a session and to trust the process so healing and clarity can begin. The intention in providing the following guidelines is to ensure a positive experience.
Scroll Down for Instructions
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A MEDIUM SESSION
A medium session provides you the opportunity to hear from your loved ones who have crossed over. Of course, this can be a very emotional time along with many unanswered questions. Most clients want to hear from a very specific loved one(s) and of course that is the intention of your session. However, the best medium sessions are when multiple loved ones quickly say “hello” this can include pets, grandparents you never knew or someone who passed while you were very young.
TAKING A LITTLE TIME TO WRITE DOWN “EVERYONE” WHO HAS PASSED WILL ALLOW YOU TO HAVE THE MOST INCREDIBLE SESSION POSSIBLE.
You may ask, “Why would “they” want to come if I really didn’t know them or they weren’t significant to my life?” “Because it validates the existence of the afterlife.” It allows us to know that our loved ones are together and when we take our journey to the otherside, we will be greeted by those whom we knew and loved.
WHO WILL COME THROUGH
Invited or Uninvited? Think of your session as a family reunion where cousins, aunts, uncles etc., some you knew and loved and others you had never met before, just stop by. Why? Because they can!
GUIDELINES TO A POSITIVE SESSION
Paper & Pen
This will be the most important piece of your session and will provide you with the best experience you can ultimately have.
- Prior to your appointment, research your facts and WRITE DOWN names, dates of birth and passing, number of children, cause of passing, and include ALL family; ex-family, those you loved and didn’t love so much, friends from school, a neighbor, co-workers, etc. Don’t exclude< anyone because you don’t think they will show up. If you, your parents, siblings and extended family have been you or those who you were married to more than once, just please write them down! If your profession has the possibility of losses, these are also important to include. If you don’t have dates, don’t worry, it’s the names of loved ones that is vital.
- Trust – We want you to have a positive experience, this is why it’s important NOT ignore these suggestions.
- Connect in Advance – Prior to your appointment, ask your loved one(s) to connect with you and meet at the designated time.
- Be A Good Listener – Your loved ones will be channeled with details and you will be able to trust who is connecting with you.
- Shhhhh – When your session begins, please don’t share who you are wanting to hear from. Allow your loved ones to guide the session. No matter what, you will be given an opportunity to ask for any of your loved to share messages and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you feel haven’t been provided or curious about.
- Questions – You can ask anything…there is nothing strange or weird that you can’t ask. Look what I do for a profession!
- Skepticism – healthy while having an open mind because this will give you a better experience.
- Recorded – Your session will be recorded on a CD and you will have the ability to listen to the messages at any time. You will be surprised what you may have missed in your original appointment. (30 min. phone sessions are not recorded, however, you can record.)